Trust in Woombie...the Original Peanut Shaped Zipper Swaddle
Recommended by Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Doulas & Countless Moms & Dads!
HOUDINI - A firmer swaddle. Still very stretchy but less stretch than the Original. Fabric thicker than the Original.
Swaddle your baby safely and effectively
with The Woombie ...designed to ease your mind and comfort your baby so
you may both achieve a better nights sleep. The Woombie is the safest
& most NATURAL way to swaddle your baby, encouraging baby to softly
stretch extremities as needed, just like in the womb. The Woombie
comforts, softly confines arms & gently compresses baby's unique
curves to hug baby... preventing Startling issues, face scratching,
overheating and also preventing dangerous loose unraveled blankets from
covering baby's face.
The Woombie is a proud winner of the PTPA (Parent
Tested Parent Approved), Moms Best and Creative Child Awards. We have
been seen on television, in numerous popular baby magazines and are
endorsed by Doctors, Doulas, Postpartom Baby Instructors, Nurses and
countless moms and dads worldwide. In a nutshell, The Woombie is a great
easy swaddle for babies with the Startle Reflex and who are in need of a cozy yet gentle confinement.
- Soft, ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby
- Baby feels secure, not confined, easing transition from WOMB to World!
- Follows Pediatrician & S.I.D.S. guidelines
- Maintains airflow and will not overheat baby
- No loose blankets covering airways
- Prevents face scratching
- Prevents unnecessary waking due to the Startle Reflex
- Soothes babies with colic
- Will not come undone
- Promotes natural motor development
- Easy to use, just zip it up
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex & overheating
- Promotes & enhances motor development by allowing baby to stretch
- Prevents face scratching & keeps "busy" hands away from face & pacifier & overheating
- No loose blankets to ride up and cause potential suffocation
- Easy to use ( IN/OUT ) & encourages back sleeping
- No more worry of blankets unraveling which can lead to potential blanket suffocation
- No face scratching or Startle Reflex to awaken baby.
- See a marked improvement in Colic symptoms.
- Effective swaddling without the need to tightly restrain baby, which
can interfere with important Motor Skill development and even cause
developmental hip dysplasia.
- Prevents overheating (which has been linked to SIDS) due to over-wrapping.